TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
1. The present website is the property of the company HELLENIC HALYVOURGIA S.A.
2. The present website contains copyrights and intellectual property rights, as well as trademark rights. The sole holder of these rights is HELLENIC HALYVOURGIA S.A. Any breach of these rights is punishable according to the provisions of the Legislation regarding the protection of intellectual and industrial property.
3. The present governs the terms and conditions of the use of the website, which the user is kindly requested to read carefully. The use of the website is considered as acceptance of the terms of the present. If a user does not agree with the present terms, he/she is kindly requested not to use the website.
4. HELLENIC HALYVOURGIA S.A. maintains the right to modify the present website, as well as the present terms and conditions, at any time, without prior notice or to prevent the users from accessing the website for significant reasons. Continuing the use of the website after the above mentioned modifications shall be considered as acceptance of these amendments.
5. HELLENIC HALYVOURGIA S.A. has made any possible effort in order to include in its website correct and right information and, in general, content that is not out of date, especially as far as the certain area of enterprise is concerned. However, taking into account that the enterprise referred to on the website and the information given therein present quick change of facts, HELLENIC HALYVOURGIA S.A. does not guarantee the accuracy, responsibility and completeness of the information contained in the website and is in no position to guarantee that the website will be constantly operational, without omissions, errors, delays or viruses. By consequence, HELLENIC HALYVOURGIA S.A. cannot be held liable for any damage the user may incur, directly or indirectly, from accessing or failing to access the website, including any viruses that might have been transferred, or other information or material available from the website, regardless of whether such damage is caused by any fault or negligence of HELLENIC HALYVOURGIA S.A or not.
6. The user of the website is exclusively responsible for its legal use. It is forbidden for the user to send or broadcast illegal material through this website. By this term is understood any material breaching the rights of a third party (indicatively we mention intellectual and industrial property rights, as well as confidentiality rights and the protection of personal data, not limited to that) and/or material that is false, threatening, abusive, insulting, slanderous or instigating punitively punishable acts. In addition, it is forbidden to use or broadcast encoded material, as well as to place advertising material without holding the relevant rights. The use of this website for illegal purposes entails civil and penal liabilities. The user agrees that HELLENIC HALYVOURGIA S.A. bears no responsibility whatsoever for material with the above attributes deriving from third parties and hosted on the website.
7. The user may use the contents of the website only for personal non-commercial purposes (for example, reading and printing, but not copying or photocopying it). It is forbidden to republish and generally reproduce and broadcast this material in any form, partially, entirely or in summary, in the original form or translation of it or in any other version, or to modify it in any way without a prior written consent by HELLENIC HALYVOURGIA S.A.
8. Any dispute deriving from the present agreement shall be under the exclusive jurisdiction of the Athens Courts of Justice.
1. Type and use of the data collected
The extent and type of the information we receive from you on our website depends on your actions during your visit at the website in question. If you visit our website in order to read or download information, the data we collect – such as the Internet domain you are connected to, the time and date of accessing the website, and the Internet link through which you were redirected to our website – is being used exclusively for statistical purposes and in order to help us make the website easier for you to use. However, this data is unreadable at personal level. That is, they are not connected to any name, address or other readable personal data. Your personal data is being used in order for us to provide you with personal services and only under the condition that you have provided us with this information. For example, if you send us an e-mail asking for information, we will use this e-mail address in order to respond to your request. The information we collect will be maintained only for the period of time necessary for us to satisfy your request or for as long as the law requires. Personal data shall not be disclosed to a third party without your prior explicit consent.
2. Cookies (small text files)
The visitors of the website should be aware of the fact that, upon reading the pages of the website, information of non-personal nature may automatically be collected in the form of small text files (cookies), which are being used to identify the visitors of the website and facilitate its use. Most Internet browsers identify when a cookie (small text file) is being provided and offer you the possibility of disabling it, although disabling the cookie will not allow you to enjoy the website to its full extent. In addition, there are advertising banners that might be placed on the website. These ads have been created and provided by third parties and may install cookies on your computer gathering information about you and how you use the Internet. HELLENIC HALYVOURGIA S.A. shall not be held responsible for the personal data collected through the above-mentioned ads, since the present Personal Data management policy does not apply in them.
HELLENIC HALYVOURGIA S.A. has safety clauses for the protection of your personal data against inappropriate use, loss, alteration or unintentional distraction. The members of our staff having access to this data have been properly trained to uphold the confidentiality of such information. Nevertheless, given the fact that Internet transmissions cannot be absolutely secure, HELLENIC HALYVOURGIA S.A. cannot guarantee the integrity and security of this information during transmission and the data is being transferred at the sender’s own risk. After the reception of the personal data, HELLENIC HALYVOURGIA S.A. shall take any and all appropriate measures for their integrity and security.